Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Yummy Manifesto

A few weeks ago I was innocently watching television when I saw this commercial. It’s not bad as commercials go, but what bothered me was the lady at the end saying that brownies are still her enemy. Irritated as I was, I had a moment of clarity – which I want to share with you.

Brownies are not, I REPEAT ARE NOT, the enemy.

Food helps sustain life and the experience of cooking and/or sharing is supposed to be fun. And that’s the whole point of this blog.

I hope to spend sometime with you sharing recipes, book and restaurant reviews, and talking about anything interesting related to food.

And remember if someone offers you a brownie (or a slice of cake or pie) eat it and enjoy – life’s way to short to no enjoy simple pleasures and big flavors.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com