Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally a New Year’s post

I’ve been really busy with the 9 to 5 this month so I haven’t had time to post, but I wanted to get something up before the end of the month about the all to common “New Year’s Diet.” I’m going to say something that’s a little controversial, but hear me out.

I don’t believe in “diets”.

Simply, because “diets” have never worked for me; I tried Atkins, something where I couldn’t have anything white, and reduced my calorie intake to some ridiculous number while not exercising. And for awhile, yes I did lose weight, but it always came back because it was a lifestyle I couldn’t maintain.

What I do believe in is watching what you put in your body and exercising, in short I believe in having a healthy lifestyle. One in which you can have and enjoy fruit salad with yogurt and a cheeseburger and fries.
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com