Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Stir-Fried Tofu with Black Bean Sauce

1 ½ tbsp safflower oil
2 tsp crushed garlic
12.3 oz Silken Nori (Firm) Tofu
Asparagus
Onion
Mushrooms
1 to 2 tsp sesame seeds
1 to 2 tsp black bean sauce

Heat sauté pan over medium heat add oil to pan to warm.
Add garlic and tofu, sauté/stir-fry for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add asparagus, onion and mushrooms; continue sauté/stir-fry.
Add sesame seeds and black bean sauce.

Add salt and pepper if desired.

Serve with white or brown rice.

CORRECTION: I was talking to my Vegan guru, Nancy, telling her how I liked the taste but that my tofu crumbled a little bit and she pointed out my misstep, I used silken tofu. Nancy's advice firm tofu that's packed in water, and make sure you drain your tofu well before your stir-fry. Also use silken tofu can be used for baking.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com