Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Snack Time

I finally hit the supermarket yesterday, between being off and changing work locations I've felt to busy to shop. In addition to the stuff I needed, I had to get some goodies. I love my chips and dips, and my ice cream, but from time to time I get a craving for something a little bit "fancy" (okay not really). Anyway this week I'm snacking on Bree and Gala apples, it's just one of those things that makes me happy and it's the perfect into to the fall apple season.

So what are you snacking on these days?

2 comments:

2ndgenlibrarian said...

Caramel corn rice cakes. Delicious and fairly low on calories. I also love snaking on frozen peas and grapes. Especially when the weather is as hot as it is.I like quick and easy snacks. Even better if is sealed and I can store some in my desk.

Gigi said...

I'll pass on the pea, but frozen grapes yum!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com