Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Now What?

I wanted wasabi crusted halibut this morning, now - not so much. I don't even want the halibut, but it's thawed out and I have to do something - so now what?

Does this ever happen to you?


update: after searching for a few minutes i decided on a halibut with tomatoes & caper with a side of pasta - guess what, no tomatoes (i really need to go food shopping). anyway, while talking with my friend Pham I decided to just deal with the fish at hand, so a really simple sear seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon peel; served with mini-mushroom and asparagus quiches i made a couple of weeks ago and froze and a really nice glass of wine.

And I still want to know, what do you do when this happens to you?

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com