Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Are you ready for some nachos? (and ummm... some football too)

So I was all set to make my French food debut this weekend when I remembered on Wednesday that today’s the Super Bowl. And, I’m sorry but it just seems wrong to make Boeuf Bourguignon on Super Bowl Sunday, so I’m delaying (aka avoiding) for a week. Instead I’ll be having chicken nachos and cheering for the STEEL Curtain.
Chicken Nachos (the super easy way)
Layer, in a single layer, on an oven safe platter:
Corn tortilla chips
Diced or shredded grilled chicken
Sliced jalapenos
Sliced black olives
Diced tomatoes
(optional cooked black beans)
Shredded cheddar cheese

Bake in oven at 375 until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and/or guacamole.

I may also be making Chili for the week, but that’s a top secret recipe, but here’s one that’s very similar to one of the 2 types of chili I make: Ricks Firehouse Chorizo Chili Recipe

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com