Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Tale of Two Shoes (and no chicken)

So…

I know I said I was making a roast chicken tonight, but that didn’t happen.   And it’s all because of these two shoes:

 Cute aren’t they?  But they aren’t exactly as comfortable as sneakers.  I had a work event earlier in the day and the shoes went well with the dress I was wearing and I planned to sit most the time.  In spite of the fact that I was sitting the shoes still began to hurt my feet and the last thing I felt like doing was go to the store to pick up a chicken to roast.  So no chicken tonight, definitely next weekend. 

Also in the meantime checkout this cake made by my friend and co-worker Kelly, it was really cute in person and the  fondant work...well it's something this little librarian's never going to tackle.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com