Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Letting the world take a few spins...

Well,  what a week.  I can't talk about it, but my heart goes out to all families that have lost members to horrible acts of violence (mine included).  As much as I feel sorrow and anger right now about a myriad of things; I also feel hope.  Why, you ask. Why not?

When I look at my nieces and nephew, my little cousins; when I sit back and watch and listen as the universe unfolds so many changes in my life right now, I have no choice but to have hope.  It doesn't feel like it right now, but everything really is going to be okay.  We just need to let the world take a few spins to set everything back in place.

And all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well ~ Julian of Norwich


And if you're still having a difficult time, and that's perfectly reasonable, understandable and okay; have a cookie.


I know I intend to make a batch later today, I'm not making these, but the title is worth a link.


Sarah Dessen's Everything Is Going to Be All Right Cookies.


Follow a traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe, add in ta cup of dry oatmeal and a half a cup of Grape Nuts cereal.


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com