Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Baby steps

I managed to not get anyone sick with Easter dinner, which was a really nice confidence booster considering that I haven't been enjoying most of what I cook lately.  However, I had two days of bad smoothies, I tried adding avocado to my green smoothies this week and it didn't work out well by day three I decided enough was enough and went with a "traditional" breakfast of an omelette.

Image

I'm not going to attempt to tell anyone how to make an omelette, I'm not an expert and the way I make them is not in line with classical teaching, which you can see demonstrated by Wolfgang Puck, Jamie Oliver or Daisley Gordon; I will say that the omelette and Easter dinner successes are helping me to regain my kitchen confidence.

Baby steps.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com